Friday, August 21, 2009

I can finally share...

I've been longing to have someone re-do my business card for some time but had been putting it off because I wasn't 100% sure about my logo. Although even when tempted to have it re-made, I just couldn't bear to discard it. Doing so felt all sorts of wrong. Inititally my logo was green but after thinking about it, it just wasn't me. Nope. So, after re-working the colors that fit my brand, I went ahead and found someone amazing to re-work my card.

My new business card:

FINAL_2Business_Card_Lisa_Figueroa_Photography (2)

My website is almost complete (almost=editing some pictures right now that MUST be on my site!! hahahaha) and then soon after that, a whole new blog overhaul. Baby Steps, Lisa, Baby steps....

0 comments:

music player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP